Children in India need help.
Please help us help the children.
Alone, we can do very little. Together, with your help, we can accomplish so much.
By joining together we can create programs and family environments where children receive lots love and are empowered to grow into self-sufficient adults who may one day write great literature, create great music, bring laughter or even frees the world from hate. Which child will be responsible for creating positive change in the future?
There are numerous ways to participate. You and your friends are needed in India, in the United States and around the globe to raise money, organize events, stuff envelopes, start local chapters, and so much more. Here’s a list of things to do:
- Start a Love Humanity chapter in your city for friends and fundraising.
- Host an event to raise awareness and funds.
- Give of your products or services.
- Be a corporate sponsor of an event.
- Give a gift for parental training:
- $75 a month sponsors a trainer.
- $10 sponsors one individual for parental training.
- Give a monthly gift to support the administration of Love Humanity.
- $200 a month provides the rent for the administrative offices.
- $75 a month pays for the monthly utilities.
- $60 a month sponsors the salary of the office secretary.
- Give a gift of any amount.
- Give a monthly gift for maintaining a family home:
- $15 a month provides food for one child.
- $20 a month sponsors the educational costs of one child.
- $42 a month sponsors all living expenses of one child.
- $50 a month provides the salary of the homecare child assistant.
- $100 a month pays the utilities of one home.
- $100 a month sponsors the salary of both parents for one home.
- $400 a month sponsors the salary of the Program Director.
- Give a one time financial gift:
- $1,000 pays the one time deposit fees for leasing the office.
- $1,200 pays the annual rent for administrative offices.
- $2,000 furnishes one home for six children.
- $2,160 furnishes and equips the administrative offices.
- $2,400 pays the annual rent and utilities for administrative offices.
- $4,876 pays for translating teaching materials into Hindi and Marahti.
- $6,024 pays the annual operating expenses for one home with six children.
- $8,000 provides the cash reserves required by the government for one home.
- $10,000 provides the amount to purchase one used mini-van
Now, ask yourself, ‘How do I want to participate with Love Humanity?’
Here’s what Mother Teresa said to a gentleman who stated he wished he could serve like she did…
|“God wants some people to serve and some to earn money so they can give to those who are called to serve.”
After hearing this comment the gentleman reached deep into his pockets and gave generously to her wonderful cause.
Take a few minutes and register.
Someone will be in touch with you shortly. Or if you wish to discuss your participation, you may contact us directly.